Since its an inferno and I can’t sleep, of course I’m shopping for clothes for my new job (every office I’ve worked in for the last 5+ years has been casual - this one is decidedly not). I’m going for early 60s secretary, but I’ve got tattoos to hide, so I’ll likely pair shorter sleeves with a cardigan.
That said, which dress do we like better? Keeping in mind I’m a 5’9” blonde with fair skin. I’ll probably end up getting both, but feedback helps anyway!
- scifitwin said: Get both. They are fantastic. Have you tried shopping at Ruche? They have great clothes though, whenever I buy dresses for my wife they look much shorter on her than the models, despite the correct measurements.
- gaspundkiss said: They’re both lovely! I guess the black one will be easier to pair with stuff?
- coturno said: I really liked the black one :D
- froward likes this
- defamiliars said: The second one!
- defamiliars likes this
- toodumbforphotoshop said: Polka dots.
- lightthiscandle said: DECISIONS ARE HARD. But I like #1 a little more than #2.
- senior-crown said: I like black. If it’s hot out, you don’t want to wear a cardigan with long sleeves.
- camera-lust likes this
- senior-crown likes this
- syd-squiddiles said: First one would look stately on you, and especially gives that 60’s secretary look. Not to mention it’s just uber cute in general. The second one looks much more casual.
- alyssaannfrank said: I am going to say the red due to fair skin. Both are pretty awesome though.
- bunnybundy posted this