The New York State Museum in Albany just opened an exhibit in their lobby to display New York’s chunk of the Goodwill Moon Rock from Apollo 17. Naturally, I was excited to go see it yesterday.
Imagine my disgust when I discovered no less than 4 errors in the text of the exhibit. In addition to the date of the mission being off by a couple days, there was THIS peach of a screwup regarding the astronauts’ names, just inches from where they were correctly identified in a photo.
There’s only been 12 men on the moon, ever. How hard is it to get their names right? “Eugene Schmitt and Ronald Cernan,” indeed.
- sparechangeplease likes this
- ch3rryb0mb5 reblogged this from alexlovesanime
- alexlovesanime reblogged this from bunnybundy
- bunnybundy likes this
- professor-perfect31 likes this
- kaiyves reblogged this from lightthiscandle and added:
- kaiyves likes this
- fritzwethahbee reblogged this from lightthiscandle
- lightthiscandle reblogged this from bunnybundy and added:
- lightthiscandle likes this
- egoorcs likes this
- senior-crown likes this
- bunnybundy posted this